Why should e-commerce business owners think about utilizing Bornate?
- Creative direction: This option lets you design the B2B e-commerce business in a fun, creative, and unique way so that your business can stand out from the competition and can create campaigns that would earn further fruitful results over time.
- Design & Development: Effective designing and development is the key to any successful B2B marketing strategy. Bornate helps you create a disciplined content marketing plan and an engaging B2B website to encourage audiences to convert into precious leads.
- Brand positioning & identity: Bornate helps to shape a company to occupy a unique place in the minds of your customers compared to the competitors. Also, this option would assist you to pick your business over your competitors,
- Custom theming: This feature would let you apply a particular theme to your entire online website, individual pages, or individual templates.
- Conversion & optimization: Bornate helps you to improve your website so that the visitors become converted to leads, and leads become converted to paying customers. These features define the metrics and objectives of your B2B business.
- Digital strategy This feature includes digital marketing strategies like landing page creation, SEO, social media marketing, PPC, email marketing, etc.
- API integration: Bornate offers you a single platform to connect traditional B2B protocols and APIs and B2B standards like XML and EDI.
- Re-platforming: This feature involves an upgraded e-commerce platform.
- Scripting: Bornate makes your data-driven scripts less monotonous, customized, and personalized
- Mobile-first responsiveness: This San Francisco B2B e-commerce consultant designs a method for upgrading sites. Your websites would be responsive; each page would have appropriate alternative layouts for mobile screens.
- Migrations: The migration tool of Bornate minimizes your effort and enables the migration while eliminating the risks.
- Admin customization: Bornate would let you access the system easily from the customized admin panel.
Relevant Online Content
Nowadays, people buy inventory, software, supplies, and many other things online. From 2020 to 2027, B2B e-commerce is meant to grow at least 17.5% CAGR. As more and more B2B customers are surfing the business websites, the engagement to your website would also increase. Bornate would assist you to create relevant content by comprehending buyers to generate incremental ROI.
Bornate would create a strong digital foundation for your B2B Company in San Francisco for overwhelming online sales. It assists you to strategize the unique online presence of your business with an appreciable change in people, processes, and systems. This would also help you to create a lasting connection with your customers.
Because of these features, our B2B e-commerce solution, Bornate, makes sure that you would never feel the necessity to look back once you begin with this e-commerce service as a client. Hence, if you are intrigued to switch your business to a B2B strategy using Bornate, connect with us now!